No matter if Stefani and Mitch’s wedding was large or small, if pictures can say a thousand words, their wedding pictures will say that
1) they want their wedding to be intimate and include their loved ones and
2) they love each other immensely. I’d say that they have achieved their goal!
Check out the wedding ingredient list and some words of wisdom from the bride:
Couple: Stefani and Mitch
Wedding Date: September 7th, 2012
The Wedding Ingredient List:
Wedding Venue – The Manor By Peter and Pauls
Officiant – Enduring Promises
Stationary – Stephita
Music – Emily’s Music Ensemble and S4 Sound Sensation by Peter and Pauls
Wedding Cake and Cake Pops – Dorio’s Bakery and Pop it by Jers
Wedding Dress – Windsor Bridal and La Bella Sposa
Makeup – Erica Purdy
Some words of wisdom from the bride…
1. It is your big day and you will want everything to be perfect. But take one thing at a time and look at the big picture! Just breathe. Everything will come together seamlessly!
2. Don’t stress about the little things because when you’re there, on that day and in that moment, nothing else matters except that you are marrying the man of your dreams and you have the rest of your lives to look back on the most memorable day!
3. It passes far too quickly so just embrace the moment. <3
Stefani wrote lovely captions for her wedding pictures on her Weddingful profile, so some of them are included here:
Check out more Real Weddings HERE.