VENDOR SUCCESS SERIES
Part 1: See What Brides are Planning
Weddingful has as much useful information for vendors as it does for brides and grooms. Do you know where to look?
Take a moment to take advantage of all the valuable information that Weddingful has to offer!
- Home Page Newsfeed: Check out who is on the site in real time. See couples’ activities and engage with them. Vendors can’t message couples unless they receive a message from them first (to avoid spam) BUT you can click on their names and add them to your Favorite list. They will see that you added them to your list, which is basically saying “hello! check out my profile, and keep me in mind!”
- Use this space to look at what your competitors are up to! Are they posting new photos? Activating new packages? Brides see this too, so get moving!
- “Members Are Looking At” Summary: Even more valuable than the Home Page Newsfeed, check out who is looking for a vendor in your category!
- Click on your category list. Look at the left sidebar, under “Members Are Looking at”. Favorite them and keep your profile visible on their newsfeed by uploading images and updating packages, adding special promotions, etc.
- Latest Activities: Get feedback on how the last 30 days went for you.
- Visit your Profile, using the link in your Dashboard, and scroll all the way down to Reviews.
- Click on the last tab “Latest Activities shows you “Newsfeed” related to your profile: Who has viewed your profile and your packages? Activity for the last month is shown, including updates you’ve made, so you can keep better track of when couples started engaging with you.