The wedding planning process for wedding couples usually takes between 9 and 14 months. They have 20 categories to plan and many decisions to make. It’s an overwhelming process that most of them have never done before and takes a ton of research. Brides are going online to do all their wedding planning.
Here’s how they do it:
- Google – They search on Google in a particular category.
- They open all the websites and then review the style of the business.
- They look for more details – prices, packages, personality of the business owner.
- They add their favourite 5 or 6 businesses to a spreadsheet.
- They add information to the spreadsheet including prices, package information, and other notes so that they can compare each business.
- They call 3 or 4 businesses to find more information and get a feeling for how much they can trust you with their wedding.
- They meet with 1 or 2 businesses who have provided the information they requested and see if they have a connection with the vendor.
- They choose one vendor and book.
- They move to the next category.
The more information you provide that they can use in their comparison process – the more likely and the sooner they will contact your business, and hopefully pick you as their perfect vendor.