Making sure guests are well-fed during a wedding is always a priority among bride and grooms.
We have some fun ideas that will keep your guests happy and satisfied throughout the day:
1. We love this simple idea of paper bags with scalloped edges (just use scallop-edged scissors from the craft store) with everyone’s favorite potato chips.
2. A dessert bar with sweet treats like French macarons and cake pops.
3. So pretty, airy and light: colorful cotton candy on a stick.
4. Just like when you were a kid, milk and cookies. Old fashion milk bottles add an extra finishing touch.
5. Sugary donuts remind us of the local county fair, bringing guests back to their childhood.
6. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. An ice cream bar stocked full with a selection of flavors and toppings.
7. A traditional snack in the South, boiled peanuts.
8. A popcorn bar with a variety of seasoning toppings make for a fun treat.
9. Refreshing drink table — just fill the containers with any beverage of your choice. Perfect for a summer wedding!
10. Small bites are always the guests’ favorite. Goes perfectly with your drinks and having veggie options would make everyone happy.